Post 3:My favourite piece of technology


Hi everyone! although my generation have grown with the most part of technology on their hands, I only had my first smartphone at the age of 14-15 years old, but I had a computer before that. On that PC I learned a lot about computers and information technology, besides I used to play videogames online and I knew people from other countries like Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina, people who, in spite of the time I still have contact with them. With that said, that is why I think that the computer is the most indispensable piece of technology nowadays because you can work, play, meet people, learn, study and a lot of things that you can imagine. Unfortunately, you need to have internet to access to the major part of benefit of have a computer and in addition you can meet bad people or get a virus in your PC. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5:A photograph